As a full-service construction firm, Moore Trosper has the expertise to advise you on your upcoming or in-progress construction project – every step of the way. Regardless of where you are in the process, will work with you to determine your project goals and the most effective ways to achieve these goals. We assess the project and advise you on potential issues, providing solutions to problems before they happen. As your consultant, Moore Trosper is there for you during every step of your project to ensure it runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible while meeting your needs.
Pre-construction services encompass programming, schematic design, design development and construction document production. Through these phases, the Moore Trosper Construction team will outline client, architect and contractor responsibilities, direct communication, and monitor progress until completion. By thoroughly defining expectations, evaluating options and establishing desired results, we ensure ultimate client satisfaction.
At Moore Trosper Construction Company, we put a strong focus on providing clients with premium building solutions for their investment. For this reason, construction costs are compared with lifetime cost of the facility to create an optimal balance between construction and material costs, risk and contingency costs, and maintenance costs and value.
Your Moore Trosper consultant team will:
- Identify and prevent potential risks or issues with your construction project
- Work with you for the duration of your project as a source of advice and support
- Manage your sources of labor and mitigate any conflicts that arise
- Aid with cost estimates and remaining on budget
- Serve as project manager and ensure project goals are achieved on time and correctly